Today got some time, so worked on admin settings and released this version. If you get any bugs please notify me via tenthweb forum. With this release admin is now more powerful. You can set default template for first page load for the visitors through admin settings. You can create setting keys and use where need. E.g. meta_title, this you can use as default meta title.
You can create unlimited setting keys as you need and you even don't need to create fields for newly created keys to set them. You can choose 'textarea, textbox, radio and drop down select' for those keys and those keys will appear on site management under settings for you.
Also, you can now select to choose options like combining css, minifying css, and minify html source code from site management under settings in admin. You don't have to go through code and update those options. I haven't updated the demo yet so to check these features you need to download the code and install.
Also, i have added cache management. So, you can delete css cache when necessary. By default css cache is updated after every 24hrs. CSS is cached only if you choose to combine css files. If you are debugging site, i recommend you to disable combine and minify of css and html source code.
Just remembered one more thing, i have added version number on the admin and will show new version number if available for download. You can see this at the footer of the admin.
- Groups manager: create user groups like Developer, Admin etc.
- User Manager: create-|-edit-|-delete-|-assign group
- Menu Manager: Page Links-|-Blog Categories-|-Sponsored Links-|-Favourite Links-|-Blog Roll
- Page Manager: Static Pages-|-Blog Pages
- Comments Manager: Pending-|-Aproved
- Swiff Image Uploader: Upload Bulk Images
- Settings Manager: Site-|-Keys-|-Cache management